The 3 Week Diet Review
The 3 Week Diet Review
Obesity has reached epidemic status. Thanks to the standard American diet and a sedentary lifestyle, most people find themselves packing on the pounds quickly. If left unchecked, it’s just a matter of time before they end up overweight or obese.
Everybody wants results fast. That is why the 3 week diet has become an online bestseller and has sold thousands of copies. There are many positive testimonials from satisfied customers on the official site which serve as proof that the system works.
The “3 Week Diet” was created by expert personal trainer, Brian Flatt. His goal was to dispel most of the misconceptions about weight loss and provide a system that was easy and worked effectively.
His program is a combination of diet, exercise and motivation.
It also recommends consuming fat in order to lose fat. This method which is also known as a ketogenic diet, is highly effective for weight loss… but only if you know how to use it. Brian guides you every step of the way.
The Good Points:
1) The sheer number of testimonials shows that this program works. At least you know that you’ll not be wasting your time on untested theory. The program states that you can lose anywhere from 12 to over 20 pounds of weight from stubborn areas on your body within a 3 week period.
Nothing is left to chance. You’re provided a diet plan and a detailed guide on nutrition. All you need to do is follow the diet plan for 3 weeks to see results. The diet is not rigid and you will not find yourself struggling to stick with it.
2) Brian shares with you weight loss tips and strategies that he has learnt during his years as a personal trainer. Most people are not privy to such insider information when it comes to fat loss. By giving you these advanced strategies, he has shortened the weight loss curve immensely.
3) The 3 Week Diet is an online download. You will get it immediately after payment. That means you can start the program ASAP and see results quickly.
4) It comes with a money-back guarantee. This should give you some peace of mind. There is no risk involved in purchasing the product.
The Bad Points:
1) You will be asked to purchase some supplements to speed up your weight loss. While not really necessary, they do help. So, you might have to fork out a few extra dollars over and above the program. It’s still worth it though.
2) Expecting to lose over 20 pounds within 3 weeks is a little unrealistic. 12 pounds is achievable but over 20 pounds is really difficult. You will have to exercise like crazy to lose this much weight and it’s not healthy to lose so much weight in such a short time.
That being said, a goal of 12 to 15 pounds is definitely possible if you follow the program to the letter. These are good goals to aim for.
Should You Get It?
Are you in a hurry to lose the pounds? Maybe you have a reunion party to attend or you want to be beach ready and you don’t have much time left?
If you find yourself short of time, this is the product for you. While most weight loss guides focus on theory and teach you to lose weight gradually, the 3 Week Diet is all about speed.
The entire program is geared towards fast weight loss. If you’re in a hurry, this program is the best one to get. Once you’ve shed 10 to 12 pounds, you may apply the principles and lose all the remaining fat with time.