0-6 Pack Abs Review
0-6 Pack Abs Review
The abs are the ultimate show muscles that any man could have. In fact, they’re so popular that thousands of women have also jumped on board and are trying to achieve the washboard look.
There’s no denying the sex appeal of having a flat, chiseled stomach.
The fact that only about 2 percent of the world population has abs makes it rare and coveted. Have you ever wondered why Hollywood actors such as Hugh Jackman or Ryan Reynolds appear shirtless? It’s to flaunt their abs and make women’s hearts melt.
While having bulging biceps and cannonball shoulders is cool, getting the six pack is the ultimate goal because it is so difficult to achieve it. Your knowledge of fitness and nutrition must be on point and application of the knowledge is what really matters.
You want a visible six pack? All the crunches, planks and leg raises won’t help if your abs are hidden under a stubborn layer of fat that just won’t budge.
The 0-6 Pack Abs program focuses totally on burning off the stubborn fat in your midsection. At the same time, it provides you with the crucial strategies that will sculpt your abs and make them “pop out”. Most ab programs either focus on the fat burning… or focus on the exercises.
0-6 Pack Abs takes a more synergistic approach by making sure you do both and achieve both goals together. This is the best way to have ripped abs without wasting time and effort.
The program is a joint effort by fitness expert, Tyler Bramlett and a doctor, James Vegher. That’s excellent because it’s not a hastily put together program by some bodybuilder who only has experience with what worked for him.
With 0-6 Pack Abs, you’ll have a program that is chockful of effective tips and training techniques that will work for the majority of people. They are reliable, safe and DO NOT require you to do weird exercises or use muscle enhancing steroids
The Good Points:
1) Safety. That’s the biggest plus point here. It’s perfect for beginners and those who have no idea what to do and need some good advice. You do not need to be at an expert level of fitness to do the exercises in this program. Getting abs without torturing yourself is the mantra here.
2) It comes with a 100 percent money back guarantee. Tyler has assumed all the risk and that just shows how much he believes in his program. Give it a try and if it doesn’t give you the abs you desire, you can always get your money back. It’s interesting to note that despite this guarantee, it has an extremely low refund rate. This is proof that the program rocks.
3) The program was created to appeal to a wide demographic. The majority of fitness programs come as digital tomes that are over a 100 pages long. Most people neither have the patience or time to digest so much information and implement it.
Thankfully, 0-6 Pack Abs is simple and easy to follow. It has taken a different approach. For those who like to read, there is a manual. Those who learn best visually are provided with videos… and of course, there are mp3s for people who would rather listen to the program instead of watching or reading it. This is extremely thoughtful of the product creators.
4) Many clients have tested the program and achieved highly positive results. This is real world knowledge that works and is not untested theory that sounds good. Tyler’s experience as a personal trainer really shines through here. He understands the difficulties that actual people face and he guides them well.
5) Forget about forking out hundreds of dollars on a gym membership or expending hours every day torturing yourself just to burn off the fat and see your abs. 0-6 Pack Abs is designed to melt the fat, tone your abs and leave you looking like a Greek God or Goddess in the fastest possible time.
The Bad Points:
1) Even though the program is simple, it is not easy. You will be required to do some work. You will have to follow the exercises in the program and also adhere to the nutrition advice given. It is not arduous… but you will need some discipline and determination to see it through till the end. That’s the only way you’ll see your abs.
2) This is an online product and that means you’ll need to be online to access it. A working internet connection is required.
Should You Get It?
A definite yes.
While there are many similar ab products and programs on the market, most are not created by a trainer who has real world experience. Tyler is trustworthy and his fitness website attracts thousands of followers daily. He also has other programs such as Bodyweight Flow and CT-50 which are bestsellers.
With the PDF manual, video workouts, quick start video guides, progressive phases, bonuses, etc. the 0-6 Pack Abs is a top shelf ab program that delivers results.